|Hot off the presses from Mountain Fever Records is the newest project from 2017 IBMA Emerging Artist of the Year, Volume Five. The band has been a fan favorite since they began 11 years ago and have chiseled out a unique identity for themselves in the bluegrass market leaving listeners craving more.
Mountain Fever Records is pleased to release For Those Who Care To Listen, the band’s 8th studio recording with fresh music from the band’s new lineup featuring band founder and fiddler Glen Harrell, banjo player Patton Wages, guitarist Jacob Burleson, bassist Jeff Partin, and the band’s newest member, mandolinist Adam Steffey.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Recorded at the Everett family home at Everett’s Music Barn – Suwanee, GA
- Features music written by: Glen Harrell, Jeff Partin, Ron Stewart, Tim Stafford, Bob Minner, Tommy Freeman, Craig Market, Becky Loy, Kelli Kingrey, David Coriell, Jon Randall, Jessi Baker, Jeff McClellan, and Benny Martin
- First single – “The 15th of October” has enjoyed significant chart action.
- Second single – “The Army Vet Song,” a tribute to Army Veterans and the struggles they face when they return home
- Volume Five is based out of Mississippi.
“Timeless music only happens when you get some top-notch musicians and singers behind a microphone with a common vision. This album is a prime example and will make you a huge fan of these guys like I have been for years.”
– Shawn Lane