Mountain Fever Records is happy to announce the recent signing of bluegrass favorite, and 2018 IBMA Dobro Player of the Year, Justin Moses. Justin is a singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist – a veritable triple threat in the bluegrass industry. A solo project is already in the works with an incredible, almost too-good-to-believe, star-studded lineup of artists to help him fulfill his musical vision.
When reading Justin’s biography, it’s eye opening to see all he’s accomplished in his career thus far, and there’s no indication he has any plans to slow down. Mountain Fever president Mark Hodges has long been a fan of Moses both in and out of the studio. He says, “Justin is an incredible talent, but he’s also one good man. It’s always been a pleasure to have him appear as a guest artist on our past projects, and we’re thrilled to help him bring his new music to his fans.”
Justin says, “I’ve had ideas in mind for quite some time about making a new record, so I was pleased when Mark presented me with an opportunity to make it a reality. I’m so excited to be working with Mountain Fever Records on this new project!”
- Justin began playing mandolin with his family gospel band at the age of six.
- He has since added guitar, banjo, fiddle, dobro and bass to his resume.
- Justin is a founding member of Blue Moon Rising and has toured with Ricky Skaggs and Kentucky Thunder, Blue Highway, The Dan Tyminski Band and many others.
- He often collaborates with his talented wife, award-winning mandolinist and singer Sierra Hull for duo performances.
- Justin has performed on world renowned stages like the Grand Ole Opry, Ryman Auditorium and appeared on national television shows like the CMA Awards, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Conan, The Today Show and multiple PBS specials.
- Justin is currently featured in the Country Music Hall of Fame’s American Currents exhibit with his 2018 IBMA Dobro Player of the Year award and childhood mandolin on display.
- His upcoming release will be his third solo project.
- New music can be expected from Justin on Mountain Fever Records in early 2020.