Mountain Fever Records is honored to bring listeners the newest album from fan favorite, Blue Moon Rising. After All This Time is the band’s seventh album and has had many eagerly anticipating its release.
THINGS TO KNOW
After All This Time features the talents of:
Keith Garrett – Mandolin, Acoustic Guitar, Lead & Harmony Vocals
Brandon Bostic – Acoustic Guitar, Resonator Guitar,
Pedal Steel Guitar, Lead & Harmony Vocals
Chris West – Acoustic Guitar, Lead & Harmony Vocals
Tim Tipton – Upright Bass
Justin Jenkins – Banjo
Randall Massengill – Harmony Vocals
• Recorded, Mixed & Mastered by Brandon Bostic at Root Note Studio, Spring Hill, TN
• The album features 13 outstanding tracks with the easy and familiar sound fans of Blue Moon Rising love.
• After All This Time combines the unique and incredible talents of writers: Chris West, Tim Tipton, Keith Garrett, Shawn Camp, Lester Flatt, Earl Scruggs, Ralph Stanley, David G. Marshall, Ronnie Bowman, Chris Harris, Herb McCullough, Townes Van Zandt, Paul Anka, Jerry Dill, Jimmy Driftwood, Fred Elgersma, David Marshall, and Charles Albert Tidley.
• The album’s first two singles, “Louisville Rambler” and “Fallen Star Saloon” are being enjoyed worldwide and have enjoyed chart action.
• Blue Moon Rising formed in 2000 and has built an incredible bluegrass following.
• Since that time they have had songs chart on Billboard, Bluegrass Today, Bluegrass Unlimited, and The Roots Music Report.
• The strength of the band’s foundation and the secret to their success is the years of musical experience they have and the friendship they share.
Blue Moon Rising has been in business for nearly 20 years, and has six previous albums in their catalog. Based around the songs written by Keith Garrett and band mate Chris West, they developed a reputation for quality material and a solid Kentucky bluegrass sound. Justin Jenkins is on banjo, West on guitar, Garrett on mandolin, Tim Tipton on bass, Brandon Bostic on reso-guitar, and Randall Massengill on guitar.
Garrett says that he’s happy to be back with his buddies in Blue Moon Rising, and to have a new project coming out.
“I’m looking forward to working again with Mark and all the folks at Mountain Fever. We’re excited about this new record and the variety of material it offers. The guys in the band are some of my best friends, and hopefully our fans will enjoy the new project as much as we enjoyed recording it.”
Here is the newest single “Fallen Star Saloon”