Apr 18 2018
The Mountain Fever Music Group, inc. is proud to announce applications are now available for our Higher Education Scholarship.
To apply, please complete the form before May 15, 2018. Only high school seniors graduating by July 1, 2018 may apply. Immediate family members of Mountain Fever Music Group artists or employees are not eligible. The scholarship is for $1,000 to be paid in two installments to the winner, one in August 2018, the other in January 2019. The purpose of the scholarship is to reward and aid a promising future college student for their outstanding merit, citizenship, and love of music.
The qualifications are as follows:• Applicant must be a 2018 high school graduate (By July 1, 2018)
• Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Winner must be able to prove graduation, college acceptance, and GPA
• Applicant must apply at the link below with the following information:
1. Applicant’s Name, Address, Email, and Phone Number
2. Applicant’s High School with proof of graduation and GPA
3. Name of college the applicant plans to attend with proof of acceptance
4. Proposed major
5. A list of extra-curricular activities including school, church and
6. A short essay explaining “How Music Has Impacted My Life”
(Must be 200 – 500 words) Feel free to share this with your friends and family. Good luck!